Can we stop the trend of shitting on people because they discovered something “late”? I didn’t start watching NGE until this summer and it’s twenty years old. That didn’t stop me from enjoying and experiencing it. Cut the elitist bullshit, it’s not cute.
- Aang: Name a penguin preserve after me
- Sokka: Put my boomerang on the highest pedestal you can find and have it cleaned every day
- Toph: Su, you inherit my melon lord title. Lin, you can have that sofa you liked to nap on
- Suki: Can we not have the village back on Kyoshi Island that close to the Unagi's bay like why did anyone wanna live that close to a sea monster
- Katara: Kya you can have my most prized possession since Bumi would wreck it and Tenzin's bald: the Water Tribe Girl's Guide to Hair Loopies
- Zuko: My grandson already took my voice so I guess that leaves all the honor to my daughter
PSA: because I keep seeing that shitty manipulated photo of Emma Watson on my dash. THAT PHOTO WAS PHOTOSHOPPED. The original photo (with another from the same shoot, is from 2011 with Mariano Vivanco) are pictured above. Please don’t perpetuate this error.
Deliberately spreading an altered image of Emma Watson which purports to show her breasts as a statement against threats of nude photo leaks is the height of hypocrisy and whoever did it should be ashamed. (x)
Thank you .